Keeping You Ready for Emerging Legal Issues
You have enough on your administrative agenda!
You can depend on Weiss Burkardt Kramer to keep your leadership, teachers and staff informed about important changing and emerging legal issues. Our attorneys offer timely workshops to prepare you and your staff, school district and municipal leadership, and professional organizations in time for the challenges ahead.
Our goal is to help clients anticipate and manage change to avert costly legal pitfalls and mitigate risk.
Choose from the latest topics below or let us customize a session just for you.
- Mandatory Reporting and Clearance Requirements under the School Code & CPSL: Managing the Risks and Protecting Children
- How to Prepare for and Win Special Education Due Process Disputes
- Recent Amendments to the Educator Discipline Law;
- Performance Based Teacher Evaluations
- The Due Process Hearing: A Guide to Section 504 in Public Schools, and Ending the School to Prison Pipeline
- The Dos and Don’ts of School Discipline
To schedule training for your organization, call 412-391-9890.